This guy is the most amazing guy I've ever met in my entire life. Wow!! I'm not gonna get into the way we met, it's complicated and not really important. I happen to find him really handsome and cute and would love to get a little dirty with that fella. But he happens to be a little married (the bastard!) so my dirty thoughts are being kept all to myself.
However, we've become friends, and not just any kind of friends but SNAIL MAIL PALS!! Can you believe that? Snail mail? I didn't even know people did that anymore. But apparantly some people do. And I'm one of them.
His letters to me are NOT filled with stories from his life, tales of his (adorable, I'm sure) children, complaints about his (lovely, I'm sure) wife or descriptions of his (boring, I'm sure) job.
His letters to me are FILLED with interesting questions about ME and MY feelings, MY opinions, MY experiences and MY life. He wants to know everything on a level that nobody has never asked about before. He digs real deep into my heart and my soul and pulls out my inner most secrets, feelings and memories. And I just talk. I tell him everything he asks me about because it just feels sooooooo good to share things like this. And sharing things like this on a level that is so deep and personal and yet free of all physical and emotional complications is so extremely satisfying.
Talking to this man, even if it's only through pen and paper, gives me pleasure and fulfillment of a sort that I have never experienced before. I can only imagine how this man would make love to a woman like me, damn him for being married!!
I know it's really cruel and mean, but I have to confess that there's a tiny, teeny part of me somwhere that wishes he would get divorced. Then maybe I'd have a chance with him :(
OMG!! How can I look myself in the mirror? How do I sleep at night? How do I live with myself? There. I said it myself. You can keep it to yourself.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment