I met this good looking Jamaican man on a dating website. We hit it off right away and hooked up on IM where we had some long talks and got to know each other a little better.
Later we kind of ran out of things to talk about and realized also that there was no chemistry between us so the time that passed by between our long talks became longer and longer.
But although there's no chemistry, there's some sort of a connection between us because even though we barely talk anymore, we "meet" on IM every day. He's always online when I log on to my office computer and as soon as I turn on my IM he sends me a flower. Every, single day.
Around lunch time I get a wink or a cool smiley from him which I reply to with a kiss smiley and then at the end of the day, before he goes home, he sends me another flower or a kiss and says goodbye.
He's so sweet, it's killing me!!!
He travels alot, goes away for short business trips all over the world and sometimes he asks me to come with him. I know he only asks 'cos he's just smitten at that moment and I do fantasize about going with him, not to have sex or anything, just to have some good time with a nice guy. But I worry that I might not like him as much in person and that I might completely loose all interest after meeting him. And I just like him to much to lose him like that, so I prefer to keep him as My Sweetheart, the one who sends me flowers everyday.
I'm quite content with that.
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment