Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Young Russian Hotty

I met this guy on a chat website long time ago. Very articulate and fun to talk to. Oh, and very horny, did I not mention that? We were getting along just great until he told me he had a girlfriend but only saw her on the weekend and needed some fun on the weekdays. I may be loose but I'm not a complete slut, will not do another woman's man, so I said goodbye to him and that was it.

A few months later I'm back on that chat website. Meet this really interesting, articulate and fun guy. We hit it right off and he really turned me on with his teasing and begging. We moved on to Skype and took this chat to a different level, which turned out to be the greatest cyber I had ever had. Wow! That kid is reeeeeealy good.

So afterwards, we started talking and turns out that he has a girlfriend which he only sees on the weekend and the more we talk about that the more familiar it sounds to me. So I ask him if we've met before and he goes: "Yes"
So all this time we were getting down and dirty with each other, he knew exactly who I was, had been waiting to meet me again since that first time, when I dumped him.
I scoulded him for cheating on his girlfriend but he told me that what he never really got a chance to explain to me the first time is that his girlfriend is actually his ex-girlfriend who just keeps him around for the weekend-sex. In fact he has several girls going, online and offline, and some even with his ex.
So, now I don't care about his girl anymore, she's not really his girl anyway. And now we meet on a regular basis and have the most amazing cyber every single time. A tall, short haired, green eyed, six-packed, hung young Russian stud with a constant appetite and one hell of a way to exercise his fantasies, oh man, just thinking about him makes me sweat. . . .

No comments: