Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Italian Horndog

He's a bit special to me and we've become such good friends. I've known him for a long time now and we can talk about pretty much anything.
When we first met he used to send me really gross, wet, kisses which just repulsed me, I mean, I didn't even know the guy. So I told him to stop with the kisses and he got really mad, did not understand why he couldn't send me kisses, since he didn't mean any disrespect!!
So we had a tiff which ended with us splitting up. I blocked him, he blocked me and we didn't talk for weeks.

But before that had happened, we'd had such a great time together, he was so much fun to talk to, so I decided to try to remedy our "relationship".
I found him on Facebook and added him as my friend, which he accepted. Then I sent him some chocolate cake, which he also accepted, but he didn't reply to me on the Facebook chat. So I left him alone, but every now and then I would send him some food items; strawberries, lasagna, more chocolate.
Eventually I got a message from him in my inbox, thanking me for all the food!! I made fun of his sulking behavior and told him he's a big boy now (45!!) and that it was time to grow up and get his head out of his ass.
And the rest is history, today we're great friends, we share secrets, talk about sex, food, our hobbies and many other things.

But he's still a very horny man so I get a lot of VERY inapropriate stuff from him on my Facebook, which I can't add to my profile, due to all the family members that I have on my friends list. Sometimes he also sends me dirty, little pictures on the IM, to tease me.
Oh, and he has, of course, invited me to visit him in Italy, which I actually might do one day. IF I ever go to Italy.
But it would be fun to meet him, go out to dinner or cook together (we share passion for food), have some drinks, some laughs.
And end the night with a goodnight kiss and some cuddling. As much fun as he is, he REALLY isn't my type, he's to much of a playboy-gigolo for me to be able to settle down with a guy like that. But he's a great friend and has always been there for me when I need to talk.

No comments: