I love my job. A total of 2.000 employees, 80% men, thereof 80% younger than 40 years old!! OMG!! I wonder how I get my job done, surrounded by sooooo many men. . .
The Mail Boy is a VinDiesel lookalike, except he's much cuter. With a really cute bum. I get a very devious smile from him every morning when he brings me my mail and he makes sure that he touches my fingers when he hands it to me. Siiiiiggghhhhh!! I can go a really long way on that smile and that ass.
The Cute Chemist is so cute and so smitten that he can't even hide it. Everytime he passes me he gives me a shy smile and whispers hi or good morning and always sneeks another look at me before he passes me by. I'm always catching him looking at me and I can't help but smile at him back. I mean, the boy is just so darn cute. Yesterday I cought him playing in the stairway, he actually slid down the handrail when he thought nobody was looking!! Ohh, that's so adorable.
The Brilliant Scientist is a hot latino man, oozing with sexual energy and sex appeal. We've been secretly admiring each other for over a year now but acting all cool about it and not giving anything away. Lately we've been working a bit on a project together so we get a chance to communicate via the company's intranet chat program. Yeah, it's a little flirty, but very subtle. He's so respectful and polite, I really think he thinks I'm a virgin. . .
It's a little weird when I go for lunch 'cause when I look across the room I see Brilliant Scientist over there, looking at me, Cute Chemist over here, watching me, Sexy new guy over there, checking me out. . .
I will not even mention the other eyes that I catch on me, they don't really live up to my standards so I don't pay much attention to them.
But they tickle my vanity and I'm a happy woman :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment