Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Horny Kid

I met this London rich kid on a chat website. He's only 23 but very much fun to talk to so we got together on IM for a more comfortable chat. In his picture he looks so f*ng hot, if I was 10 years younger I'd be in London a long time ago to hook up with this hottie. But I'm not and he's just got one thing on his mind and at my age, a woman wants to feel wanted for more than just her sexy body ;-)

With this guy, I knew that I would lose him as soon as he'd had his way with me so I decided not to give him anything at all, not even a picture. Oh my, how he begged and cried for a picture of me. I had described myself to him in the tinyest detail and he was so intreaged that he found me online day after day, for weeks, begging me for a picture. I was really loving this!

Then I got bored with him and his one way mind so I blocked him for a couple of months. But he was always in the back of my head, so damn hot this kid. Just my type and real fun to talk to. So eventually I lifted the block and he came back to me.

This time I didn't wait for him to start begging me, I just showed him a few pictures, nothing flashy, just my face and upper body. Oh boy, he howled like a wolf and started scratching the earth like a toro, begging me for more. This time he wanted me on cam and the phone but I stopped him right there.
You see, the problem is, he never did or said anything to try to make me feel special in any way, all he did was express his interest in cybering me, which I know he does pretty much every day with various girls that he has lined up in real life and I'm sorry, but I'm to special to be one of those girls that he has lined up. If he wants me he better want ME and all that I have as opposed to only my body.
So what if I'm hot? Plenty of hot women out there, there's nothing special about that. If he doesn't recognize other things that I posess, then he won't have me.

No comments: