Monday, November 24, 2008

The Karate Kid

I've known this guy for ages, can't even remember where we first met. Or when. He's tall, dark and very, very handsome and luuuuuves me ;-)
He's a professional Karate Kid and kicks ass for a living!

He doesn't really like to talk much, he prefers to express himself with emoticons and has trillions of those things. At first I was really annoyed by all his crazy emoticons, almost every word he said was an animation of some sort!
Later I realized that he's a very emotional man but just has a little problem TALKING about his emotions, he prefers to SHOW them. So, I stuck around to get to know him a little better, needless to say, I know him alot now, and I just love the guy.

He's one of my favorite guys on this internet thing and I love him like I love a good, old friend. He wants me to come visit him and preferably to come live with him but I know it would never work between us. First of all because I'm a reborn Christian and he doesn't believe in Jesus. Or was it the other way around? Anyway, we don't share the same religious believes. And second of all, I'd have to move to a different state 'cos he has kids over there and I really don't feel like moving.

But we hook up online every now and then and have a nice chat, or a short Hi-How-Are-You. I was very charmed to find out that he's a little jealous about the guy I've been dating lately (in real life, yes) and was concerned about weather or not I had slept with him yet. How sweet is he?

No comments: