Sunday, April 19, 2009

I'm back - with Sam

Believe it or not, but I've been so busy with men for the past months that I haven't had any time to blog about it!
I don't even know where to begin so I think I'll just let my mind wonder and catch a random guy from my memory and blog about him.
The first one that comes to mind is Sam the baker. Tall, dark and handsome and such a sweetheart that I just wanna keep him in my pocket. We met on an online dating website, and not only is he local but he lives in my neighbourhood! That is so freaky.
I know this may sound crazy, what I'm gonna tell you now, but bear in mind that for the sake of keeping my identity hidden I need to be descret about a lot of things. Therefore there are some unrevealed factors that play a role in my decision making. So you must not think I'm crazy, just remember that I know things that you don't and my decisions are based on what I know. Not what YOU know.
So here goes. After chatting with the guy online for a day, checking out his photos and studying him on facebook I invited him over to my place. Crazy, huh? Anyway, no worries, I know what I'm doing.
So we hit it off real good and had a reallllly good make out session but for a reason, that I will not disclose here either, I do NOT have sex with guys in my house. So nothing happened then but I was eager to go visit him in his place and finish the deal. I have to admit, it's been quite a while since I had any and I was getting a bit needy. So the following evening I dressed up for the fella and walked over to his place, had a glass of wine and then took him to his bedroom. I took his clothes off, and you can imagine the rest. Until the very ending, which came to quickly, unfortunately. What a shame, I was looking forward to some long lasting, all night, love making with this sweet man but he couldn't keep it. Well, at least he did take care of me before himself so I forgive him and who knows. Maybe we'll give it another go sometime soon.

No comments: